Calling Italian football fans!

I'm in a state of total confusion over what is happening with regards to where Juventus will play their home games now and in the future. This is a problem for me as I'm attempting to use my save using the initial database one season in, which has a major error for Juventus' stadium. At the end of my first season, my board announced they were going to build a new stadium called 'Platini Park' with a crappy capacity of 30,000+ at a cost of £88m. But as I thought they were moving back to the redeveloped Delle Alpi I edited the capacity of their current stadium so they wouldn't bother building a new stadium, however I've been looking online for info about this and I'm getting conflicting info about what is actually happening (e.g. wikipedia says they won't move back until 2011 - surely it can't take 5 years to redevelop the stadium unless you're knocking half of it down like Wembley?!), even the official Juventus site offers no clues (perhaps it would if I could speak Italian?). Can anyone clear this up for me?

They haven't sorted out the future of Delle Alpi yet in real life if I remember correctly so I think it's pretty much random whether they move back to Delle Alpi in FM. In my current save I'm managing Juventus & they moved back to Delle Alpi but I remember a previous save when they moved to Lippi Park.

They haven't sorted out the future of Delle Alpi yet in real life if I remember correctly so I think it's pretty much random whether they move back to Delle Alpi in FM. In my current save I'm managing Juventus & they moved back to Delle Alpi but I remember a previous save when they moved to Lippi Park.

On the latest database they're down to move back to Delle Alpi in July 09, but I don't know if this is accurate or just a guess by the programmers. Supposedly they're reducing the capacity of the Delle Alpi to around 40,000 as the view is crap from most seats anyway, so I suppose I could let them build the new stadium then bump up the capacity a bit using FMM. I wonder how much it would cost them to redevelop Delle Alpi as opposed to £85-90m on building a new stadium? Don't expect anyone could answer that one for me though...

Archived