Tottenham injuries

wen u play as tottenham in fm the amount of injuries u get is ridiculos! i understand this feature was probably used as tottenham have the same problems in real life but wen u:

1. fire all physios nd get da best u can

2. fire all coaches nd get da best u can

3. not have training intesisty to high

surely u shudnt have this problem

Aren't you actually going to comment on the issue he's putting across Frazza, you always do this, you criticise peoples first post, but you actually don't comment on what they are talking about.

And in response to the OP, it could be a bug, or your players might have a high attribute for 'injury proneness'

well, we know woodgate, ledley kind, adel taarabt (sp), are all prone to injuries.. although, having said that, i did try managing spurs at one point, and they d seem to get an awful lot of injuries.

and frazza does have a point, not everyone comes on here has english as a first language, and they find text-speak difficult to understand... it is also in forum rules NOT to post in text speak...

edit: was in forum rules on old forum, cant seem to find it on here...

lol.. try giving players less time in matches, and keep a close eye on their physical condition during the game. also helps to check them over before you pick the team, make sure they dont have any "potential" injuries listed on their profiles....

i find tottenham a hard to manage. alot of your key players are injured in beginning the team is underrated (in my opinion though i guess league position would differ) and they have expectations. that said alot of the coaches/psyios there are very lowly rated. t

hey always finish 12-16 in the first few seasons

yeah they are very tough at the start, and its very rare they do well, often see them battling relegation. ramos is usually one of the first to get sacked, and thats why i had a bash at it. man did i regret it... board want you to be a contender for the title by the end of your 2 year contract, but theres hardly any money to spend and half the squad is always injured!! mind you, if you like a challenge...

I really don't think any injuries are coded. I don't think players get injured just because they are at Tottenham.

The thing to look out for is to keep training at a reasonable level, and keep and eye out for his condition before/while playing him.

Archived