Spot the difference.

YP1Physio1.jpg

YP1Physio2.jpg

In Picture 1, its "Youth Project 1's" Staff profile Pre-Retirement. Its only a few weeks before he actually retired. And on the strength of this profile, I offered him a contract to become my Physio.

He accepts the contract, and becomes Player / Physio (except not a player anymore, because his retirement date is 21st June 2026, 11 days away from Picture 2) - but all of his attributes in his staff profile change. And not just by 1 or 2. They change dramatically.

How can this be? I thought it may work itself out when he eventually retires, but it didn't and they stayed exactly the same. :(

Considering his "Physiotherapy" bar for Staff job is maxed out, I'm stunned as to how he can go from 11 physio rating to 2 physio rating in the space of a few days.

Before everyone hops on me, I cant put this in the bigs forum, as I don't have a save prior to him retiring anymore. (The first time I've ever cursed the rolling auto save :p )

Aha! Got it. On the first one the date is the 31st of May and the second is the 10th of June!:D I spotted the difference!:D

This guy has to be the most un-funny person on this forum, prior to this, yesterday I think he made a joke about the Nazi's Gas Chambers, can't believe he didn't get a warning for that tbh

This guy has to be the most un-funny person on this forum, prior to this, yesterday I think he made a joke about the Nazi's Gas Chambers, can't believe he didn't get a warning for that tbh

If you were that offended by his "joke", you could've reported his post. Though tbh, I think his point was a fair one, as if somebody being gay (even though Ronaldo isn't) should be mentioned in the same breath as players with drink driving offences and that.

Back to the OP, its obviously more than just Physiotherapy, its the three main attributes relating to being a physio. Does this happen with other job roles as well?

he lied on his job application. you should have asked for references!

joking aside, i've not yet turned a player into a member of staff on fm08, but i'm guessing that when a player becomes a member of staff, his PA & CA are also changed. his staff stats before the physio contract may have been according to his playing CA & PA... 33 is relatively young for a coach/physio etc. just a guess.

This situation does seem really rather strange. I just can't think why it would change.

I'd suggest posting it in the bugs forum to see if the team are able to give any indication as to why that would happen.

Do let us know if you do, as I'd be interested in the response to this.

Archived