Part-Time teams

Is there a way to make the club you're managing go professional from semi-pro? I feel it would be very beneficial to do so.

I think it has something to do with your bank balance. Also getting promoted can help. Can I ask what team and league your in as that can help?

I've just taken the Thurrock job-I was managing Chelmsford before, a team who IRL have just been promoted to the Blue Square South. I got them to the Blue Square Premier, but we were terrible, and I resigned in March, and I think the part time status effected our performance after promotion.

I've just taken the Thurrock job-I was managing Chelmsford before, a team who IRL have just been promoted to the Blue Square South. I got them to the Blue Square Premier, but we were terrible, and I resigned in March, and I think the part time status effected our performance after promotion.

Wouldn't it just be because you were in a tougher league? Part-time only really affects the progress of players as they can't train as much. It shouldn't impact on anything else.

Archived