Bogey Teams or Players

Blackburn, Friedal always get man of the match, and santa cruz always scores against me, this happens every time i play them weather im wigan or liverpool, i always lose or if im luckey i may get a draw.

Jermaine flippin Defoe, he should study his FM alter ego to get some tips. If he plays me he scores.

Charlton as Basingstoke, always knocked me out of the cups and beat me on several ocassions to stop me moving into the EPL, gave up after 7 seasons of nearly finishes, best was a 4th, beaten in the play off, by, you guessed it Charlton.

I've actually started to hate the irl!

portsmouth at fratton park (or whatever it was renamed to in the game). i have won there, but i never look forward to it after they ended my title hopes in 07/08 and always end my winning runs with a comeback draw or something ridiculous like beating me with 10 men.

On fm07 during my dafuge challenge agme with Hitchin there was always one little thorn in my side, Nathan Jarman. I once took the time to work out his record against us. It was: 22 games 36 goals need more be said?

It now gives me great pleasure to see him plying his trade in non-league football.

• 3 weeks later...

Coventry striker Misfud (or is it mifsud). Doesnt matter if i play as Doncaster United or Chelsea, he always scores at least 2 goals against me. On rare occasions when he has scored one, that has proved to be the winning goal. Also Southampton's Bradley Wright-Phillips :(

Archived