"Approach to sign"

Ok here's the deal, Got this dude at Real Madrid called Ramos, Everytime I try to sign him up (and others in the same boat) It says "blah blah, might look at contracts at a later date once he has explored all options" Is that polite speak for get lost? Or is there a way round this? I just keep throwing contracts at him lol.

Hey! Coaching Liverpool right now if that is any help!

Thanks guys and have a great day!

try praising him, saying he's a quality player. at the minute it basically means he's not interested in signing for you, but that may change if you keep the team doin well.

I'll have to keep the tream doing well then! Just started the quality player thing and so here's hoping, gotta tell ya, this WWSM thing is gonna give me a heart attack lol, getting a 3-3 here a 2-1 there, edge of the seat stuff!!

lol yep thats the way it is.. just remember to have a back-up mouse and keyboard ready for when you lose after being 3-0 up at half-time!!! :mad:

yes it is... a brazilian left back at a spanish club has a decent release clause at the start of the game, so i always buy him.. he never comes in with any demands, just says he isnt interested in joining, but i offer the contract anyways. and he's NEVER rejected it....

"when it says "X has stated he is not interested in joining your club" is it ever worth giving it a try?"

Yes, and no. If you're trying to sign someone 'out of your league', who's world rep, wage demands, or ambition are too big for your club, then they are not going to sign for you. But if he's merely loyal to his current club, and isn't vastly superior to your whole team, you do have a chance. Shaking him up with some media attention, getting his club to accept a bid for him, increasing your reputation, signing his friends, all these things can help.

"when it says "X has stated he is not interested in joining your club" is it ever worth giving it a try?"

Definitely. I've had contracts that are on "Squad Rotation" - and a player says he has "Absolutely no interest in joining your club" - and then when I change it to "Indispensable to the club" - He's happy to negotiate terms.

Why not just tell me, you want a more important role?

When x player says he is not interested in signing for you, you should check his personality. If he is ambitious, it helps because you can just give him the highest possible wage that your club can afford with KEY PLAYER squad statue.

I signed Daniel Alves from Sevilla despite not wanting to sign for my Newcastle United team. I offered him 125-35K(dnt remember) per week and all other bonuses high with Key Player statue and he accepted the offer. Real Madrid were far from happy.

Archived