The worst luck in the world!

Guest roberto922

Guest roberto922

The price of success, we lost 2-1, not too bad, Valencia had a total of... 2 players out :( Tevez and Adu scored past 16 year old Morrison who has a CA of 62 :rolleyes:

Guest roberto922

So lol, I like domination :D And I thought that 2-2-1 was the best for playing Valencia? Anyway Henry Morrison (my goalkeeper) undeservedly takes the record from my star youth product David Butler for youngest ever player at the age of 16 years and 7 days.

I had that once. I built a team out of reserve players that had never played for me before, the dregs of my youth squad the best one was described as having "the potential to become a decent Coca-cola League Two midfielder in the future", and a couple of aging stars that had fallen out of the first team, but I was unable to offload... Oh, and Panis, because apparently the Belgian National side was far too good for one of the finest left wingers in the Premier League!

They won 4-1 on penalties over about a 3 quater strength Roma side with the final score being 3-3. Anton Sosin [by now 32 years old] found his way back into my first team for one last crack and started well scoring a goal and setting up another for the midfielder that was describes as having "the potential to become a decent Coca-cola League Two midfielder in the future"! Then my youth keeper showed his class letting in 3 terrible goals. We equalised with a goal from a youth striker...

Yeah i had the exact same thing recently and was also playing Valencia in the Super Cup! I was screwed because it was only european players called up and half of Valencia's best players were south american. Think i lost 3-1 with my reserve-youth team.

Archived