What if?

I'm playing Sigames Football managament since 1997. an i'm playing a lot. I just can't let to forget my dream to play in FM Latvian championship. I was already speaking about it earlier in SI forums. as far as I know, the main problem is the expensive license agreement with LFF (Latvian Football federation)...

And what if I would speak with LFF and grant the license agreement for free???? That would be good enough???

If FM would offer to play latvian football league, it would be the 1st managament in the world, which allows it, that means - bye to the other football managaments in Latvia.. :)

How would you speak to the LFF and persuade them to grant it for free. No Football Federation gives the rights to their leagues away freely.

Don't worry abaut that! It's my problem and it's up to me to grant that. I believe there is nothing impossible and I'm fully confident of success.

The point was, that I want to get some contacts, who to give it known, when I will have a positive answer grom LFF director Guntis Indriksons, but unfortunately it looks that SI don't have any interest in that... :(

Yeah. Good luck on that one.

Its also an issue of reseachers for each club, for in fairness, very little return to SI. You could however, create this league yourself with the editor?

I'm affraid it wouldn't work. As far as I tried to work with editor, there is possible to make just a few changes. If I make a really great changes, then the game isn't working properly or working just for some period, but after time - goes away... :(

Still as brought up before is the issue of researchers, unless you can get a dedicated researcher who has access to first team, reserves and Youth aswell as close connections within the staff for every single team in the league. It would be pretty useless getting the rights anyway

Breaking news: Death threats made agains officials in the Latvian Football federation. The Latvian mob is a prime suspect.
Still as brought up before is the issue of researchers, unless you can get a dedicated researcher who has access to first team, reserves and Youth aswell as close connections within the staff for every single team in the league. It would be pretty useless getting the rights anyway

Who said I can't do that??? :D I do already have 4 of 10 researchers! ;)

Bu the way... i found out, that it is impossible to create a new league in editor.. :(

You're correct, but there is nothing stopping you editing a current league to represent another. Find one with a similar structure, and just edit it.

You're correct, but there is nothing stopping you editing a current league to represent another. Find one with a similar structure, and just edit it.

Could you suggest me the league, where 10 teams are playing each other twice, but after that seperates in two groups - first 6 teams are playing for champions name, but last 4 teams are struggling for clearing relegation??? :(

I can't imagine, how to make it correct.. :(

Archived