Retraining for a new position

I have seen this a few times, but have no idea how you do this, I can't find the button to press to get the player retrained, so how do you do it? Do you just stick them in a different traininf schedule? I found a young kid who has a creativity of 20 and passing of 20 and i want to change him from an MC to and AMC.

Any help would be great!

Have a great day!

Guest roberto922

Or if you go to the training screen and click on the view dropdown menu, click on positions and then you can put whatever players you want on to retraining.

it always starts at "ineffectual" thats because he's only just starting to learn the position. dont worry, it will go up given time...

edit: the rating you see is the player's CURRENT rating at the new position, not how good he will be...

in his profile, there should a little subsection.. along the lines of "overview" if you click on that, thats where the option is... well, it is on fm anyways... http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1986/trnjx6.jpg

Just a quick question, I know you've helped me out on another thread... how can I get these new backgrounds and layouts. I don't have any new patches or anything, just the standard game.

Just a quick question, I know you've helped me out on another thread... how can I get these new backgrounds and layouts. I don't have any new patches or anything, just the standard game.

you need to go to a site such as http://www.the-gaffa.co.uk/ and have a look in their downloads section... they have loads of different skins, logo/face packs etc...

and i would suggest installing the 8.02 patch, its the most recent one, and fixes a lot of probs with the game.. its in the thread at the top of the main page, if you havent already done it, that is!!

Archived