Obviously wants to join me. Nice touch.

I was asked by the media about buying Corti who is a quality striker 15 goals in 17 EPL games. I however claimed that is was pure speculation and had no plans to sign him.

However looking on his personal profile page he had this to say.......

cortizy6.th.jpg

So I guess he is unhappy about me not wanting to buy him. May have to put in a little bid to test their resolve...

Thought this was a nice touch that I had never seen before in these circumstances. I have only seen it after I have come out and said I wanted the player not that I did not want him.

Anyone else had anything similar?

yeah i've had it a few times when i've said i have absolutely no interest in signing a player. i took it as though they were offended at the insinuation they werent good enough for me to sign...

Maybe he is unimpressed because he is a professional player and doesn't like you even commenting on him, rather than because he wanted you to say you were interested?

Incidentally how well are Charlton doing that they have a 'world class striker'?

Maybe he is unimpressed because he is a professional player and doesn't like you even commenting on him, rather than because he wanted you to say you were interested?

Incidentally how well are Charlton doing that they have a 'world class striker'?

They have come 2nd behind me the last three seasons running, before I joined Arsenal they won the league twice on the trot as well as the Champions League once, so they are doing really well. The top clubs in the league now are Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool and Charlton.

Archived