Average of attributes

Dont you think they should add in FM09 - when searching for players,the average of all physical attributes or mental attributes etc.or simply instead of searching and putting in the attributes yourself choose some attributes and the highest average of all of them etc.IMO something like that will make the game much easier when searching for players,and its there in championship manager I think ...

What I would prefer to have back is the match 3 out of 4 or whatever setting we had in later championship managers. So you could specify 5 minimum attribute values and have it return all players that matched 3 or more of those values.

Maybe to have a 'minimum average' wqhen searching but when I'm looking for a player, I want specific stats to be high, I couldn't care less about an average. An average could mean that he has high in 4 stats and very low in another one, which may be the most important to his position.

Guest roberto922

Like the one they had on Fifa Manager? If so then I think it should be added but only as a tickbox option at the start

maybe as a further option on the searching panel.. you can already "create a filter" from players, so maybe you could modify that filter to say match ALL these, or 4/5 of these.. etc

What I would prefer to have back is the match 3 out of 4 or whatever setting we had in later championship managers. So you could specify 5 minimum attribute values and have it return all players that matched 3 or more of those values.

I loved that feature.

I would like this feature, in the Premier league you need players who have good attributes in every area. You can already view player's average attributes using the overview view so this shouldn't really be a stretch.

Actually I would like the filter window to be completely overhauled. At the moment it's just not quite user-friendly enough.

The overview mode also needs to be a bit clearer too, maybe some colour coding and a numerical display.

Archived