Random hidden stats?

When i some times update my game and change the atributes of regens to actually suit there position on the pitch somthing i find odd is the hidden stats.

Obviously Brazil produce vast amounts of talented players etc, im finding with my research that alot of player's, "Good Players" PA above 160 etc appear to have like 8 for consistancy and Important matches etc..

Looking at the likes of other top players, Ronaldo, Rooney and Gerrard and so fourth they obviously have pritty much above 15.. i think these rating's may be getting over looked, they seem more important than the actual CA & PA overall.. There seem to be so many quality players that have such poor hidden stats.

Is this somthing that needs to be addressed for future regens or is it maybe a lack of testing indepth. I dont like having to tamper with my game but if its to be a long term game i feel the need to make small changes just to keep my game competitive for Al teams.

Is this my personal preferance or is it somthing that needs more research and testing? If so i think Si should give me a job as tester ;) id soon find the short falls in any data base :)

Obviously Brazil produce vast amounts of talented players etc' date=' im finding with my research that alot of player's, "Good Players" PA above 160 etc appear to have like 8 for consistancy and Important matches etc..

Looking at the likes of other top players, Ronaldo, Rooney and Gerrard and so fourth they obviously have pritty much above 15.. i think these rating's may be getting over looked, they seem more important than the actual CA & PA overall.. There seem to be so many quality players that have such poor hidden stats.

[/quote']

Well Ronaldo and Rooney having 15+ for important matches is also a flaw ;)

I suspect that as the players get older they gain more consistancy and are less likely to buckle under huge pressure in a very important match. Have you looked at what some older regens stats are?

Well Ronaldo and Rooney having 15+ for important matches is also a flaw ;)

I suspect that as the players get older they gain more consistancy and are less likely to buckle under huge pressure in a very important match. Have you looked at what some older regens stats are?

if you use cmscout, you can click a small box which shows you what that players attributes will be at his best, on average player stats increase by 4 or 5 across the board on most attributes if he has a Ca of 75 and a PA of 175

Consistency like other attributes gets generated randomly when a newgen is 'born'. It improves with playing time and is not restricted by CA and PA. So a player can reach close to his PA and still gain consistency.

Important matches is the same but exactly what is classified as an important match I'm not sure, but if it's similar to 07 cup matches have an impact.

I do notice a tendency towards racial stereotyping in the hidden attributes. In particular, nearly all the S. American regens I take a look at have low single-digit attributes for sportsmanship and temperament. I do think this should be addressed.

Im guessing you dont watch much South American futball.

Archived