experienced this?

I played Roma as Juventus and it was a must win game as ac milan are so creeping away at the top. anway i won 3-2 (my 3 first half)(there 2 last 20 mins) anyway due to the recent storms there was a power surge causing my computer to turn off and typically I had not yet saved my game so I went to my last save which was just before the roma game.

I lost the first match. I now feel cheated out of a win. I reload trying to win again with exactly the same tactic as I originally won with but still can't win so I've changed tactics but still can't win and they always beat me by about 1 or 2 to 0. I was really enjoying this save but now I can't continue as I would never live it down if I lost the league as a result of this "loss".

anyone experienced anything like this?

Yeah I did this with Newcastle against Sunderland. I beat them 4-0 but my PC crashed and I restarted the match over 20 times and I couldn't beat them at all. In the end, I just gave up and let the defeat go. I ended up losing the league by 3 points but I had a much lower goal difference so it wasn't awful I lost the game. Then again, the morale did go down due to losing a derby game and the board were unhappy so I might have performed better in other matches but who knows...

if it happened the other way round, and you lost the first time, but won when you re-loaded, would you keep reloading until you lost again????? forget about it, its gone now, accept the result and move on. just make sure you beat em twice as bad the next time.

edit: i should point out, im not having a go at you for re-loading it, its what a lot of people would do i think. just asking a question, and i would put money on at least 90% of the answers being "no"

at the end of the day, its your game and you play it the way you want to.

Archived