Work Permit problem

Hi guys,

I am new here and I just bought the game on PC. Sorry if this is answered elsewhere, I used the search function and couldn't find anything. My question is this;

How do I loan out a player after he has accepted his contract with my club (Wolves) and his work permit has been denied? I have just signed Lulinha and his application was denied, so I want to loan him out somewhere until he is able to come to England.

Thanks for the help

Scozzy

right click on the player, and you should see "move to affiliate" although its only going to work if you have a work-permit feeder club, such as one in Belgium/spain/poland/ etc... what clubs are you affiliated with???

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/1875/aff2el8.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/834/affxr1.jpg

OK. Thanks for the quick reply. I have Hednesford and AFC Telford, both in England. My first season. So I guess the transfer will just have to fall through until I have a feeder club that is elsewhere. Or any other tips?

Thanks again

ask the board for another feeder club, you can ask for one every 4 months (or thereabouts) with a bit of luck theyll find you a work permit one. until then, all ya can do is leave him in your reserves. a Spanish club would be ideal for this situation, as it only takes 2 years for South Americans to gain spanish nationality whereas its 3 years in belgium n poland...

hang on a minute.. if you havent got a work-permit feeder club, how did you manage to sign him if his application was denied both times??? the transfer should have been cancelled!!! does he have a blue square next to his name saying "wp" in it???

thats IF he's actually signed him!! im not even sure about that now! anyways, you're right i suppose, the advice is right, so whether he's signed him or not, he knows what to do in future. i hope...

let me explain... i agreed terms with his club and then with him, BUT the work permit was denied and I didn't appeal. so i assume it fell through then.... I have asked my board and they have given me a choice.

Republic of Ireland or

France

Which is best in this situation?

Thanks again for the help

ahhh right, im with ya now!! you could have appealed the decision.. sometimes they do get the permits on appeal.. and tbh, neither of them really help you with work permits... the link below has a table of how long it takes to get nationality in different countries.. that should help a bit... http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=34634&highlight=work+permits

Archived