Board not progressing with team!

I have gone from Blue Sq Premier to Championship, and I am still stuck playing in my 3500 capacity stadium seating 500 people... cannot scout outside the region... and cannot find any suitable feeder clubs.

The club has $6-7 million cash... I guess getting them to agree to improve the training & youth is a success. Would a club be allowed to play in the Championship in such a small stadium?? ...or EPL, if I got promoted (magically)?

how quickly did you gain these promotions?? could be you've climbed too high to quickly, and theyre holding back on splashing the money out as they feel the club is due a fall...

it really depends on the existing stadium tbh.. it may be too old, or they might not get planning permission for an extension to it, so they would have to then build a new ground. does seem you got there quite fast, (congrats) so maybe a couple of seasons in the championship would do you good. and it cant hurt to keep nagging them about extending the ground either, although i wouldnt issue an ultimatum, as they'll more than likely show you the door!!

I have experienced similar situations in the past. Can be very frustrating - especially being in the Prem stuck with only allowed 1 scout and 3 coaches!!

With regard to stadia, the law, I believe, states that grounds in the Championship and above have to be all seater - although it's my understanding that you have a two year 'grace period' (IRL) to get that done. Maybe the game takes account of that?

I have experienced similar situations in the past. Can be very frustrating - especially being in the Prem stuck with only allowed 1 scout and 3 coaches!!

I was only allowed one coach up until this season, but I still was able to hire up to like 5 coaches. Now, they say 3, and I have 6. :)

Hopefully, I'll survive in the Championship to see if I get my new stadium!

nope... try offering the coaches you already have jobs as assistant managers. most of em will accept, providing the board dont intervene.. leaves you free to recruit a whole new batch of coaches! ;)

Archived