Dont know what to do...

I've just finished my 3rd season as Newcastle boss, and after looking like challenging for the title for a while, I eventually slipped into 4th place. I did however win the FA Cup, League Cup (second year running) and UEFA Cup. My name is being linked with a few jobs, and I'm tempted by a couple but unsure what to do?

Man Utd, Milan and Juventus are the stand out ones. I appreciate there isnt an actual offer there, but it has got me thinking. I turned down the Liverpool job earlier this season, which was didfficult as I am actually a Liverpool fan, and I would have enjoyed trying to make them actually do something for a change.

If you were in my position, and a job offer from one of those clubs came in, what would you do?

Personally, I find it hard to take the Man United job too early in my career, as I'm a United fan, and would find it hard to ever leave (unless I got sacked :D).

So I'd be looking at the "Italian jobs" :D . BUT, I'd prefer to finish what I was doing at Newcastle, before I left. Unless you feel you can't take them any further, for whatever reason.

I like to win league titles in all the leagues I'm running, before hopefully settling down at Man Utd.

But, I've never managed it :D

Archived