Germans For England

Being that only regen Germans ever play for the national team, will I be able to select uncapped pre-existing Germans- Toni Kroos and Michael Neuer for England once they have been here for five years?? Or is the restriction put on these German players to prevent them for playing for any national team?

You were right! It's just stuck on 'considering citizenship.' bugger.

I found that players like that never take up citizenship as they don't need it to remove a foreign rule or work permit rule. For example Cristiano Ronaldo will never take up English citizenship but Carlos Tevez would as an they only take it up to become EU citizens. That is what I found anyway.

I found that players like that never take up citizenship as they don't need it to remove a foreign rule or work permit rule. For example Cristiano Ronaldo will never take up English citizenship but Carlos Tevez would as an they only take it up to become EU citizens. That is what I found anyway.

If only it always worked like that! I'd found a truly wonderful ukrainian CF who could have had a french second nationality, i couldn't get a wp for him, he wanted to sign for me, but he wouldn't and i couldn't ask him to get a french pass port. Very annoying!

yeah it is kinda annoying, especially with how good Manuel Neuer gets in the game. unfortunately, he is "declared for germany" so there's no chance of being able to call him up for england

Archived