Does anyone else find this annoying...

That on your all time best eleven it only shows accumulative appearances for seasons when they made the seasonal best eleven. Ie- regen Werner de Groot played 39 games and scored twelve times in his first season for man uts and gets on the bench for my seasonal eleven.

Second season he plays 28 and scores just three, doesnt make team.

Season three and he bangs 25 in 54, in seasonal eleven and inducted in to all time team but with Man Utd appearances reading: 93 games and 37 goals instead of (what I believe should be shown) 121 appearances and 40 goals. Annoying to me.

Not particulary. I dont tend to look at the best elevens or overal best eleven ever since Lulinha played 2 games due to injury and managed to get in on two 8's, when Jamie French (regen) played every other game and had an average rating of 7.97.

Best eleven is a great idea for me, but I certainly feel as if it could be expanded upon. It's features like this that prolong playability, I'm a sucker for trying to set in game records. Was very annoyed when Giggs retired just before breaking Sir Bobby's (aka Chris Pritchard!!) appearance record, will have to rely on Cristiano or wayne now...

Archived