The FM09 Pre-Order Thread*

^^Maybe because playable is subjective? Some people quit playing 8.0.2 because set piece attributes are buggy. I notice it but it doesn't stop me playing. Some people quit playing 8.0.0 because of closing down and disallowed goals from corners. I noticed it but it didn't stop me playing.

Different people have different threshholds for what they'll choose to ignore and generally that depends on how it affects their enjoyment. If they see it as the reason they are losing all of the time then they are more likely to complain/quit. If it annoys them because they just don't feel as if they are actually watching a football match/managing a team then they will quit.

It's all relative :) I don't disagree with the concept of waiting for a patch but it just feels like you are posting in the hope of starting an argument. If it's just an honest enquiry then fair enough icon14.gif. Me, I'll wait for the demo and see what's what. I still wouldn't pre order though as I just don't get that hyped about games/movies/music etc. I'll ramble down to the nearest shop and if they have a copy I'll pick one up. If not I wait until they get more stock. It won't be a case of "No FM make Homer....something, something"

Archived