Help Needed please!

Can somone help me here....Ive installed f.m....its loads as normal with sponsers e.g war child.

Then as soon as thats over..you expect it to go onto the main page with New Game etc.

But mine is just a blank white screen. The only writing is load last game. The mouse changes as if you are going to click something. Someone please help as i am dying to play.

What graphics card you using?

The easiest way to find out is to go into start menu > Run > Type "dxdiag" hit OK > Select Display tab in new window > your graphics card is under device as Name.

here are the two most common graphics card providers. Scroll down to your card and then follow the on screen instructions.

Nvidia drivers are found HERE

ATI drivers are found HERE

Try clearing the cache-

For Vista:

1- In a window, go to 'Organize'->'Folder and Search Options'->'View'-> and select 'Show hidden files and folders'.

2- Now browse to C:\Users\<username>\App Data\Roaming and delete the 'Sports Interactive' folder.

For XP:

1- Make sure you are able to see hidden folders:

When in a window, go to 'Tools'->'Folder Options'->'View'-> and make sure 'Show hidden files and folders' is selected.

2- Browse to C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data and delete the 'Sports Interactive' folder.

main driver : sisgrv.dll

chip type : sis661fx rev 01

dosent apprear to be on :S

http://www.sis.com/download/download_step1.php this should be it. I am not accustomed to SIS cards so make sure you do a system backup before.

EIDT:OK link does not work for some reason. OK go to http://www.sis.com/download/. In the first selection list select "windows XP", in the second option box select "IGP Graphics Drivers", in the third and final selection box select the first option (SiS66x/SiS76x & SiS67x). Select GO at the bottom of the page.

the file should be named: uvga3_384.zip, download that and run the application. Restart computer when prompted I assume.

Hope that helps.

Archived