What's the earliest substitution you've seen the AI make ?

I'm playing with Sutton Utd in the BSS, in a game vs Crawley I scored after 2 mins and the AI then subbed a player. Amazingly he didn't complain.

I've seen plenty of strange substitutions in the first half of matches for no apparent reason.

I'm playing with Sutton Utd in the BSS, in a game vs Crawley I scored after 2 mins and the AI then subbed a player. Amazingly he didn't complain.

Yep 2 mins is the earliest I have seen too. Swapped a defender for a striker. It failed miserably as I continued on to score 6 and win 6 - 0.

Mine was weird, again 2 minutes, took tevez off and brought on carrick, despite United owning me for them 2 minutes (it was still 0-0 however). It's very strange, I checked tevez after the game and he had full fitness etc so I don't know wth happened

I thought this one a few seasons back was particularly weird.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm248/Nomis07/WeirdSubstitutions.jpg

All 3 subs used by half time.

Ive almost seen this IRL. I was at Hillsborough last season when we played QPR. We were so bad that around 30-35 minutes, Brian Laws subbed off two players. We were 1-0 playing the worst I've ever seen us play. Then the two subs turned the game around and we won, playing some of the best stuff we had played that season!

I know this is a little bit off the mark but IRl i think i must hold the world record for the quickest injury. at the Ko the ball was passed back to me standing on the edge of the centre circle, i twisted my ankle as i controled the ball. i had to be carried off and i didnt play again that season. must of been less than 30 seconds

I know this is a little bit off the mark but IRl i think i must hold the world record for the quickest injury. at the Ko the ball was passed back to me standing on the edge of the centre circle' date=' i twisted my ankle as i controled the ball. i had to be carried off and i didnt play again that season. must of been less than 30 seconds[/quote']

That must have been annoying.

BTW nomis07 what skin is that you are using. Looks smart.

Archived