Why is my stadium expansion disappearing??

I haven't been on here in ages, so I don't know if this has been brought up before or if it's just something weird and my game doesn't like me very much.

But my stadium expansion keeps disappearing. I wouldn't mind except that my average attendance is 60912, and that it costs me around 100mil each time it happens, only for the expansion to immediately disappear each time it reaches completion. And this is now the second time this has happened.

I'm playing as Liverpool, unpatched game (mainly because I'm lazy and can't be bothered downloading it) and I have no idea what is causing it. Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

I haven't been on here in ages, so I don't know if this has been brought up before or if it's just something weird and my game doesn't like me very much.

But my stadium expansion keeps disappearing. I wouldn't mind except that my average attendance is 60912, and that it costs me around 100mil each time it happens, only for the expansion to immediately disappear each time it reaches completion. And this is now the second time this has happened.

I'm playing as Liverpool, unpatched game (mainly because I'm lazy and can't be bothered downloading it) and I have no idea what is causing it. Any help would be much appreciated.

cheers

Well, the lack of the official patch is what's causing it.

Wow, you guys are quite snarky, aren't you?

Lets build and keep up the FM community ahead of our personal ire, or am I wrong? The guy said nothing wrong and doesn't deserve your contempt. I know it. You know it. He knows it. So please, bag it?

I don't know the answer, but apparently its an issue addressed in the patch(es).

Gee...I wouldn't have bothered if I had've known you were all going through PMT.

Or are you still on 56k. In which case spend some money and upgrade

I'm a student, not living at home and cost of living in Aus is steep as...I don't have money for anything but 56k at the moment, which is rather inconvenient.

Eh, search?

The search function on here always sucked.

Lets build and keep up the FM community ahead of our personal ire, or am I wrong? The guy said nothing wrong and doesn't deserve your contempt. I know it. You know it. He knows it. So please, bag it?

I don't know the answer, but apparently its an issue addressed in the patch(es).

So there ARE a few decent people left in this, the sweaty arm-pit of the Football Manager world. Thankyou for answering my question, that's all I needed to know, I'll go find an internet cafe somewhere and find the patch perhaps.

You are wrong!

And you're clearly sexually frustrated...

game is way better on 8.02

cant even compare so u should try to get it, mayby download at university and burn on a dvd or at a friends house?

if not get an fmm modifier program for vanilla and expand your stadium on your own and deduct cash.

I'm playing as Liverpool, unpatched game (mainly because I'm lazy and can't be bothered downloading it) and I have no idea what is causing it.

If you can't be bothered to update to the latest official patch then don't come onto the boards moaning about things not working that have been fixed in said patch. If you're too lazy then it's your own fault.

cant even compare so u should try to get it, mayby download at university and burn on a dvd or at a friends house?

Yeah, that's the plan atm...i just gotta find time. I'm studying audio engineering and so i've been in the recording studio a LOT lately.

If you can't be bothered to update to the latest official patch then don't come onto the boards moaning about things not working that have been fixed in said patch. If you're too lazy then it's your own fault.

There's something wrong with the fact that I study 9-5 three days a week and have a class from 8pm-midnight on thurdays and I 'd rather be down the pub than trawling through this ******** to find out what's wrong with my game and locating the patch?? Sorry for not being a bloody nerd like the rest of you.

It's now different software, have you not noticed?

briefly, but it's the same engineers and programmers is it not?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived