Yes, I think he should....

I was thinking, if you were managing in a foreign nation or a foreign nation and a player playing for you in the national team or playing in the country you managed, and he was linked with a move to a club from your country, could you not say something like, "I think it would do player y the world of good to move to country x", or "I don't think player y would benefit from going to country x"?

Hey, go easy on me, I'm still working through my morning coffee. ;)

Okay, I think what you're trying to say is, for example, I'm managing Nigeria, and one of my Nigeria-based players is linked with a move to England.

Then, I'm able to say "Yes, I think it would do him a world of good to move to England".

Alternately, I'm the manager of Colombia, and one of my players is considering moving to Saudi Arabia for a ridiculous salary.

Then, I'm able to warn him "I don't think he will benefit from moving to Saudi Arabia" .. or even "A move to Saudi Arabia might jeopardize his place in the team."

So that an England manager, for example, might have been able to caution Beckham about going to the MLS.

Is that about right?

I think he is suggesting that we as National Team managers should be able to tell a player who is of the same nation to move to a certain country.

So if I was England manager, I may say 'It would be good for Lampard to move to Italy'.

loads of stuff in fm dont add much to the gameplay to be honest

i think its a great idea

it add realism

Aye WHS, lotsa stuff in FM is comletely superflous to actual gameplay but just helps to add to the realism levels, to me any idea that can be implemented that will make a difference to realism in the game is a cracking idea, thumbs up from me

Archived