AC, Inter, Juventus?

I would like to start a career as a manager of either AC Milan, Inter Milan or Juventus I am really stuck as which to choose. I would like to manage a team, which is competitive with budgets and has quality youth.

Which team do you think I should be?

I agree AC Milan has a mainly old side but they are a lot richer than Inter and they have Pato.

Juventus have a much smaller stadium than Inter or AC, which will hold money back. I feel it’s really between a very rich old team or a young team which are not as rich.

Which team would you say have the best chairman for not accepting offers and not taking money out of the club?

Also now I have made my game (I haven’t picked a team yet) I see the Inter chairman is willing to listen to offers so even if he does leave he may be replaced by someone who will sack me straight away. I have heard the AC chairman is always going over your head and selling your players. Has anyone been manager of either of these teams? Which is the better chairman?

Inter have 3 strong Italian youngsters in Balotelli, Alfonso and the young DM who's name escapes me atm.

A.C have Pato, Di Gennaro and Gourcuff in terms of youth, but I find it quite fun to rebuild

Juve have the best youth though, Mirante, Chiellini, Criscito, Nocerino, Marshiso, Luci and Giovinco

Two quick questions which have no bearing on who I choose

1) I always thought AC and Inter had the same stadium but AC Milan’s ground is called the san siro and inter is called something else are they the same?

2)Why is Pato banned until January?

Two quick questions which have no bearing on who I choose

1) I always thought AC and Inter had the same stadium but AC Milan’s ground is called the san siro and inter is called something else are they the same?

2)Why is Pato banned until January?

1. In real life they share the same stadium. But I think because of some licences, SI had to separate them. Not too sure about why they are separated.

2. Pato is banned because, basically, you cannot sign players u18 from Brazil. Milan did that, so Pato was banned to play competitive football for Milan till he turned 18. If you have a data update (I recommend Weegie) then that problem has been solved.

I would highly recommend using a data update. Because then you'll have Ronaldinho at Milan.

Kaka - Ronaldinho - Pato

Who can turn down such a front line ?

I think I will choose AC I do not no why other than the fact they have so many players I consider as legends’ would like to manage Inter but there finances look quite poor compared to AC Milan’s and I feel they need a lot of strengthening . The reason I discounted Juventus is because there stadium is a bit small and may hold back the clubs finances giving me less money to play with. Thanks for the link GazC that answers my question. I do not think I will download another unofficial patch as in a few days it will all change again and (sadly, I have a download limit):(. Thanks to everyone who posted the advice on which team I should be.

Archived