Hall of Fame

Has anyone else noticed this, I started playing a new game, went to the Hall of Fame to check out how many points I had and realized one of my old save file managers was on the list. Is this supposed to be like this or did I screw something up with the editor? I didn't use the same patch even, or add the manager using the editor, but he's on the list.

I thought it was something to measure up on your current game to. Makes more sense to me than reputation according to which jobs I'm capable for...

anyway, so this is how it's supposed to be then. Right on that's a cool feature, guess I spend too much time managing crappy teams to usually get on there. 2 Years with Man U and one year with England and I'm on it, but 8 years with Barnsley and nothing lol.

it does keep all your games stored in the hall of fame.. there is a way to delete it though, so it goes back to how it originally was at the start of the game. not sure off the top of me head how ya do it, but a quick search should find the answers!

Archived