Pre match comments

Maybe because the team in fourth is a poor team that's over-achieving in the league in that season, while your team is more talented, but is just under-performing this season.

Also, your team might have a good record at home while the opposition has fairly poor away form.

If it's not one of these two, then I would say it's a bug.

Sorry no - just had another odd comment where the pre game says my sides been really poor of late yet I've won two drawn one and lost one in my last four scoring 12 times and conceding 5 (all in one game that I lost 4-5 due to a 93rd minute winner). I've only lost 3 times all season.

The 'media expert' is a prime prat. Hope his AI is improved in the next version. He's probably going by the pre-season media prediction rather than current form.

This is the same dude who singles out goalkeepers for his man of the match when they make 0 saves, ignoring the striker who bags a hat-trick :rolleyes:

This is the same dude who singles out goalkeepers for his man of the match when they make 0 saves, ignoring the striker who bags a hat-trick :rolleyes:

Might be wrong, but is the pudits MOM not always the same as his Key Man watch at the start of the match, so it isn't really an MOM, but just an update on how his "key man" suggestion worked out.

The 'media expert' is a prime prat. Hope his AI is improved in the next version. He's probably going by the pre-season media prediction rather than current form.

Thats how Alan Hansen works. He will build up a Liverpool player over any other player playing in the game and regardless of what they had done would still claim that they were the best on the pitch even if Liverpool lost without much fight.

Might be wrong, but is the pudits MOM not always the same as his Key Man watch at the start of the match, so it isn't really an MOM, but just an update on how his "key man" suggestion worked out.

Sure, but he can still be a right plonker for selecting a goalkeeper for Key Man when you're 50/1 to win against a pub team who won't get over the half way line :p

Sure, but he can still be a right plonker for selecting a goalkeeper for Key Man when you're 50/1 to win against a pub team who won't get over the half way line :p

Lol, yeah you're right, but I always assume it's just David Pleat.

I'm a bit surprised by a news item I've just had - I was predicted to finish in the bottom four. Sitting in seventh, one of my players has just signed a new contract and my club was described as struggling.

And the pre-game comment before my next game says that I'm exceding all expectations.

Archived