Super-subs?

Does anyone else have a super-sub who can change the game in an instant?

I have one called Fabio Boni an Italian regen. Whenever the game is tight or I am only one goal up and under pressure, I bring him on usually around the 60min mark and in the last 14 sub appearences he has scored 11 and assisted 6. Several of those goals came within two minutes of his arrival. However whenever I give him a starting berth he is awful, no goals or assists and rarely gets a rating above 7.

Anyone else have a little gem like this?

Alberto Duran, a regen striker on my game. Totally amazing, he has all the right stats for a striker and is the biggest poacher. I dont know how he does it but he just gets goals whenever hes on.

I found Scott Sinclair pretty good as a impact player (at Rangers level in early years). His speed ripped open the slow defences.

I saw this in my Sunderland game when Lulinha was injured. He had only ever scored 6 goals for me but when I was easing him back in every time I put him on in the second half he scored a screamer. He didnt see the first half of a match for the rest of the seaon and finished with 22 goals and 14 assists.

I have a guy that I have actually nick-named Super Sub as a result of his late-game heroics.

Once I did this, the media comments were changed in a really nice way.

The one that really sticks in the memory is "Super-Suberb!"

2011/12 Pld 2(16) Goals 0 Asst 2 MOM 0.

2012/13 Pld 3(24) Goals 9 Asst 2 MOM 2.

2013/14 Pld 4(34) Goals 9 Asst 6 MOM 2.

2014/15 Pld 0(51) Goals 19 Asst 6 MOM 4.

2015/16 Pld 2(31) Goals 3 Asst 4 MOM 0. He was retrained and spend muuch of his time on the right flank.

2016/17 Pld 0(27) Goals 11 Asst 2 MOM 1.

Total Pld 11(183) Goals 51 Asst 22 MOM 9.

Well I thought it was pretty impressive anyway.

i once used arsenal and bought rodriguez. super sub. FA cup final agaisnt chelsea scored is 1-0 lead for chelsea. i sent on rodriguez who scored on 90 min and in the end, i won on penalties.

the, i got a man city job and elano was super-sub.

he scored in almost every game he came on as sub.

Archived