Hands on Approach

I'm building up my mental stats as a manager - i have financial control 17, squad discipline 17 and tactial consistency 16 but my hands on approach is only 3 - ive noticed that every time i start a new game this is always something that is low

what things do i need to do to get this higher?

I used to think it was the following.

- Arrange friendlies

- Control the contracts of Reserves / U-18's

- Attend matches

and there were a few others. I tried hard to get this stat up, but no matter what I did it just dropped.

Then one day I created a couple of training schedules, put some players in them, and hey presto, the stat began to rise.

I now pretty much solely link it to that, as I don't always do all of the other things, (have my ass man do them) - yet my profile still looks like this..

ManPro.jpg

Then one day I created a couple of training schedules, put some players in them, and hey presto, the stat began to rise.

There is definately more to it than that. I do my own training and tweak it every so often but my stat is at 1. I'm not sure what it comes down to, but there is more to it than just training.

I'll offer everything I do, that I couldn't then, and compare it with others.

- Training Schedules.

- First Team, Res and U-18 Contracts.

- Set scouting missions for my scouts (a given, I guess).

thats it. Thats literally all I do. My ass man arranges friendlies, and takes control of the Reserves, I have a coach take control of the u-18s, and my stat still rose to 20 within about 4 seasons.

I'll offer everything I do, that I couldn't then, and compare it with others.

- Training Schedules.

- First Team, Res and U-18 Contracts.

- Set scouting missions for my scouts (a given, I guess).

thats it. Thats literally all I do. My ass man arranges friendlies, and takes control of the Reserves, I have a coach take control of the u-18s, and my stat still rose to 20 within about 4 seasons.

thats all i do as well, and mine is 16 after a couple of seasons...

Archived