Can SI sort out the 'x faces former club' thing

Everytime i play Man City, this message comes up about Arbeloa

1st 2 times i can understand, but i sold him season 2 and its now S4, having played them in the cup a few times aswell its still coming up

Its annoying because im sick of saying the same thing, so SI can you put a limit on this please

I admit its a nice feature but its getting a bit repeptitive

The funniest one that happen for me was a random keeper which i took on trial and stay with me for 2 days (didn't even play a friendly) before he got snapped up by another club. Since then, whenever he came back i will get a message asking me my opinion of him.

Its even worse when you're 35 seasons in, only 3 divisions so a lot of your players are amoung only 30 clubs. You get it literally every game. Annoying.

I also hate it when I've had a player on loan, and then 5 years later it'll say "PLAYER X FACES FORMER CLUB" - Who? Sorry.! He played 3 times for me in a 1 month loan, go away.

I'm sure it will be toned down a lot. As it stands you can get messages about players you released from the reserves, or took on trial, but it will ignore players you sold for 20 million and who were in your first team for years on end. Presumably the issue of it coming up every time will also be fixed, even on slow news days I'm sure the papers don't mention it more than the first couple of times.

Its even worse when you're 35 seasons in, only 3 divisions so a lot of your players are amoung only 30 clubs. You get it literally every game. Annoying.

I also hate it when I've had a player on loan, and then 5 years later it'll say "PLAYER X FACES FORMER CLUB" - Who? Sorry.! He played 3 times for me in a 1 month loan, go away.

This.

Although in my case it's not loans but youth players who I released the day that they got promoted to my u18s.

There is clearly some sort of list of ex-players coded so that the news item comes up when you're set to play them. Surely it would be easy enough to clear them from this list 365 days after they leave your club, or for the list to be re-set and cleared at the start of each season.

The worst one by far is when you get it for a player who spent a couple of days on trial with you, and it even says so in the news message :rolleyes:

The funniest one that happen for me was a random keeper which i took on trial and stay with me for 2 days (didn't even play a friendly) before he got snapped up by another club. Since then, whenever he came back i will get a message asking me my opinion of him.

rofl that happened to me too lol

Bloody annoying when I face a player that was sent to me by my parent club who I put in the reserves and never played!

There should be a stipulation that the returning player must have made 100+ appearances for your club - that will cut down the pointless messages

yes, this part of the game should be changed.

a.e. I sold Ivanschitz for 7.5mil to Kobenhavn and when we face them in CL, there is nothing in news, but when we face Genoa (sold Gecarliu for 300k) in EC there is always a ''Gecarliu faces former club''

Archived