This is ridiculous, could someone please help?!

For the Champions League you need four home grown players from your own club in the submitted list. I have only three, as I have sent the rest out on loan. Therefore I cannot submit the squad and hence continue the game. If I recall someone they will not automatically be put in the squad surely? Is there actually anything I can do or is it just me...?

For future reference you can leave a number unfilled and this classes as a HG player i.e. name 24 players rather than 25. I've seen people on here saying they have no HG players at all and all they do is only select 21 players and the game lets them away with it, they just pray there isn't an injury crisis :p

For the Champions League you need four home grown players from your own club in the submitted list. I have only three, as I have sent the rest out on loan. Therefore I cannot submit the squad and hence continue the game. If I recall someone they will not automatically be put in the squad surely? Is there actually anything I can do or is it just me...?

I think you should submit this as a bug in the Bugs Forum. The game should never stick like this.

Its definitely a bug if he can't continue the game without having to go on holiday.

He should be able to continue the game without holidaying, the selection says upto 25, so if he leaves a few spaces blank it should work fine and that's what a lot of the people on here have been doing. No bug, but maybe a gltich with his game.

You sent all your reserves and U18 squad on loan? I do not feel sorry for you at all.

Archived