Idea – to help avoid chairman accepting bid.

A lot of people have complained about this feature, I actually quite like it and think it’s realistic and probably happens far more often than we are actually told about.

Anyways my idea is to have a chairman comment in the transfer screen. When an offer is made for a player and we view the offer and the players agent tells us whether or not the player in question wants the chance to talk to the buying club, similarly the Chairman could tell us what they think of the offer e.g. “the board think this a very good offer and want you to think about it carefully before making a decision”.

A lot of the offers accepted by chairmen seem to be of lesser values than the club was previously offered, I think this is because they thought you should have accepted the previous offer and have decided to cut their losses and gone over your head. This suggestion would mean that we had an idea about what values and players the board would be willing to step in for and hopefully avoid us losing out on transfer revenue.

players agent tells us whether or not the player in question wants the chance to talk to the buying club

yes, it is annoying that sometimes you are negotiating with a club, trying to get the best out of that transfer and then suddenly you find out that your player has no intention to move.

Chairman accepting offers for good players is very irritating. My chairman just accepted £ 20 mill for Babel from Arsenal. I know GG is a impicil, but One of my best players through 4 season sold for only 20 mill to one of our main rivals. Ridicules!!!

Sort it out SI.

I agree with this, my chairman at Blackburn sold Carlos Vela for £21m, 2 months after he had just scored 44 goals to get us second in the league (which, after prize money, tv rev, champs league etc would put a lot more value on your star player). To say I was annoyed would be the understatement of the century

Archived