How many leagues and size of database

Well i have a Pentium IV 3.06 Ghz, 2 Gb RAM and a Geforce 7600 GS. How many leagues i should pick and which size of database is recomended for me, i want to run the game fluently.

I want to play with england minor leagues with teams like boston, oxford, york...

Start to setup a new game, and in the bottom-left corner there is an option "Recommended Setup". This gives you an indication of how many leagues your computer can run at optimum speed. Your PC's not all that different to mine, so I'd say you can run all of England, top 2 divisions in Spain, France and Italy and perhaps one other division. But that's at optimum speed, so you could load more and get away with it. However, that's just guesswork and by trying the "Recommended Setup" option you'll get a better idea of what your computer can handle.

I have the same spec as you and I run between 28-32 leagues when I play and it never takes 1or 2 mins between days. When September comes along it will move quicker. All the transfers slow the game down.

Archived