Idea...!

Not a groundbreaking, revolutionary dea. But a nice, simple one which just brings a little more realism to the game IMO and is what would be described as a 'nice touch'.

When creating your manager profile, why can't you add your playing career? 99.9% of managers have been players previously. I'd love an option to create your playing career history or even if there was an option to generate a random one for you. This could show up on your screen like it does with players'. Even if it's the clubs you played for and when, doesn't have to have appearances and goals scored/clean sheets.

Like I said, not a massive idea but, IMO, a nice one. Would just bring something new to the game, even if it is very minor and purely cosmetic.

I believe this is a good idea, would add a sense of realism to the game. Although, it should be able to be 'turned off' for people that don't want to start with any reputation from inside football.

yep, I'd vote for it. For me their is a real lack of what I would call 'personal atmosphere' in the game. There is ample room for adding touches like this without taking away from the actual management dynamics (ie without making it FIFA Manager).

Yea it would be good. I think we're taking steps towards it already, with regards to the "Semi-Pro, Pro etc" status we can award ourselves upon creation.

It would be nice to just add some extra fields there and allow the user to fill in the blanks.

Archived