The Eindhoven Challenge

This challenge will require someone with dedication to see it through -

the task is simple :

To win the dutch premier division with FC Eindhoven(in the league below ) - thus making them the biggest club in Eindhoven ( seeing as PSV currently are by a great margin )

I am also starting this and will be very interested to hear who takes this challenge on , and how you get along :D

thanks in advance :D

oh right sorry

Not too many rules really :

ive loaded up the english , dutch and spanish leagues if you want to do the same

Choose whatever naationality you want for the manager

No specific time in which time to complete the challenge , just keep going really !

will that do ?

I hate the fact that Frazza comes in to all the new threads just to write 'Any rules?' (unless the rules have already been written)

I bet he won't even take part, it's just a stupid way to boost his post count really. :thdn:

It seems like you don't know what FMM and such is tomllew, basically they are programs which you can effectively cheat to win, E.G - Changing your Goalkeeper to having 20 in everything, bankrupting every other team etc, i'd definitely discourage people from using that in your challenge, but of course that's your choice.

I hate the fact that Frazza comes in to all the new threads just to write 'Any rules?' (unless the rules have already been written)

I bet he won't even take part, it's just a stupid way to boost his post count really. :thdn:

I will take part, I'm just trying to make them better.

Archived