Arsenal Stadium expansion ?

Im in 2010 with Arsenal. Won the Premiership 3 times, Champions league 3 times, League cup once, FA Cup twice and i am richest club in the world. Every game i fill the stadium, and my average attendance for the past 3 seasons were 60,000. But my main question is when will my stadium get expanded? Now i know the Emerates is new but my club is loosing out on extra funds. If anyone has had there stadium expanded with Arsenal, could you please tell me when and how much by. BTW On 8.0.2 patch.

Thanks for any help.

I'm on 14/15 Arsenal and still haven't had a stadium expansion. It doesn't matter what you've won. If you fill out seats and have enough funds, you can apply for expansion. They'll refuse for a long time seeing it was only built in 06. Nothing FMM can't fix. :D

Yes i have requested for a expansion twice a season, but they reply saying "The board does not feel the stadium needs expanding at this moment in time" Despite me getting full attendance every game!.

its down to the board rather than when it was built. into 2011 on my save, and have already had an extension of new anfield approved, even though i only moved into it the previous summer

I'm at the end of 2016 season and the board couldn't get planning permission so i resigned and moved to sunny Madrid

Funny you say that because when i played on 8.0.0 patch i was Arsenal, got to around 2016 and couldnt get planning permission off the council, then did the same as you and moved to Barcelona. lOl

welcome to reality for small clubs

most expansions are hardcoded in game and arsenal doesnt have one in fm2008 couse they just made a new one. almost all english teams have 10000-20000 expansion in the game from start if u fill up the arena.

if u play for example in italy not a single team will ever expand their stadiums even if they have sell outs every game couse resarchers where lazy and didnt put that in.

only fmm and editors can fix this.

Archived