feeder club to send players on loan

I have some young players I'd like to send out on loan. I've requested a new feeder club to send these players to, but I'm not sure what type to choose between national loan or international loan?

thanks..

dunno if its just me, but 9 times out of 10 my board doesnt find any clubs when i specify what kind i would like, regardless of which option i choose... to answer your question though, i guess i would depend on which country/league you're actually in.

If you need work permits for the players then choose international loan, otherwise choosing a national loan would be OK. Also, you could get one of your top players to tutor one of the young players, who are a good prospect, as sometimes sending the young players to other clubs might not be that good idea if you've got good facilities at your club & I think they'd probably learn and improve more playing in the reserves too.

if you'er playing in England though, a domestic loan agreement means you can only send 4 players to that team at any one time... internationally, i dont think there is a limit.. although i might be wrong... you dont necessarily have to use the feeder clubs for loans though, try offering the players out on loan, and see who makes offers for them.

Archived