Player's and consistancy

I have more or less just finished my first ever season on FM08, Just a couple things i have noticed that id like your views on.

Firstly Rooney and Ronaldo at Utd dont get very good rating's in the prem League or English cups, There European ratings and international rating seems to be alot higher. Are they not rated as good as they should be in the game? this bring me to Man U them selves, they are pritty poor in the prem and dont seem to be much of a force..

Torres at Liverpool. Liverpool are my team so i know how i rate Torres personaly, think he's only got 15 for shooting. last season alone he was one of the best finishers in the prem???

Down in the championship while scouting i notice there seem to be alot of decent irish player, Doyle of Coventy seems decent, any one know how good he is and weather him and garvan would make a good prem centre mid paring?

actually even player's PA differs for me... when i played as bayern munich, kenia had potential to be better than in my celtic game... (checked using genie scout and fmm)

True, I think Doudin is the best example of this as some people tout him as an excellent buy, but his attributes etc differ from game to game and sometimes he's pants.

do you not think torres needs a fair few chances to score though?? its not as though he's a one chance-one goal guy... plus the attributes are from when he first signed for liverpool iirc, and not taking into account this season's excellent performances. i think its more than likely his finishing stats will be higher in FM09...

actually even player's PA differs for me... when i played as bayern munich, kenia had potential to be better than in my celtic game... (checked using genie scout and fmm)
do you not think torres needs a fair few chances to score though?? its not as though he's a one chance-one goal guy... plus the attributes are from when he first signed for liverpool iirc, and not taking into account this season's excellent performances. i think its more than likely his finishing stats will be higher in FM09...

That's true, the game has him as 15, they had no idea he was going to score as many as he did and his attributes were based on his Madrid performances. Anyway 15 isn't a bad rating and with the right tactics he should be scoring over 20 goals a season.

That's true, the game has him as 15, they had no idea he was going to score as many as he did and his attributes were based on his Madrid performances. Anyway 15 isn't a bad rating and with the right tactics he should be scoring over 20 goals a season.

definitely!! he's scored 19 and 37 twice in 3 seasons so far for me!! :D

Archived