nothing but dual core 2 with decent GHZ (around 2.0 I would say), 2-3 GB RAM, a huge HD, and if you want to be on the safe side for future iterations of this or the other footy franchise (you never know when 3D will actually take over), a decent graphics accelerator from NVdia or ATI.

Of course, FM plays also under Mac OS X, hence you could consider one of their nice laptops

lookin to buy a new laptop soon anyone got any ideas or advice on what i should look for? going to be mainly using it for FM ofcourse:cool:

I am also looking to treat myself with a new Laptop. I was looking sat this Laptop.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0566003865.1216727878@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdadeejjdijehcflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=709231&category_oid=#productInformationSection

A good processor such as a Core 2 Duo or a Core 2 Quad if you're looking a little a head into the future and a good amount of RAM. I just purchased a Quad 2 Core at 2.4Ghz and 3GB of RAM, and FM is running superb. Dual channel RAM is even a bit better, so I suggest keeping that in mind when making your decision. I'm going to upgrade to 4GB to utilize dual channel kits as well.

A good processor such as a Core 2 Duo or a Core 2 Quad if you're looking a little a head into the future and a good amount of RAM. I just purchased a Quad 2 Core at 2.4Ghz and 3GB of RAM, and FM is running superb. Dual channel RAM is even a bit better, so I suggest keeping that in mind when making your decision. I'm going to upgrade to 4GB to utilize dual channel kits as well.

How much did that Laptop cost you you have?

It's not a laptop, it is a desktop PC. I got it brand new a few days ago, with a huge hard drive (500GB, 7200 RPM) and a good video card and other goodies for a little over $700 which is about 350 pounds. Computers are pretty cheap over here.

Archived