Resucing urself from the sack..media

when the media start saying that your contract might not be renwed is there any way back?? am running 802 but not from a fresh start if that makes any difference.

i was 4th but av moved into 3rd and in the final of the fa cup and semis of the champs league.

am in 2022 with everton

You should be ok, unless you have drastically underachieved compared to what you told the board you were going to do that season i.e. finishing 3rd , but saying you'd win the title means they won't renew, finishing 3rd and telling them you'll make a title challenege then you should be fine.

This happens to me quite often. I only needed 1 point to win the league with Man Utd and the media said that my contract won't be renewed. Then a few weeks later the club offered me a new contract so I would't worry about it if I was you.

It's one of those things that is a nice feature, but doesn't really work 100%. At one point I got told that my board was worried that I wasn't going to renew my contract and a week later the news report said they were unlikely to renew it lol.

Don't worry, but request a new contract if you haven't done so already.

Having been Triestina's most successful manager since forever, the board only gave me a contract extension 1 month before my contract expired, despite me fending off interest from Manchester United, both Milans, Juventus, Spurs, and so on...

No, the worst is when you apply for another job. There was no option to say, "I want to stay, but I want to progess my career", or something like that. So I said "No comment" and was issued an ultimatum!

Archived