Reunion?

Just a quick tip mattant250. Don't send players on loan there as it will probably mess up their development.

I'd guess that it would be impossible to send players on loan there if he's not an South African club as in game the only feeder clubs you can send players on loan to are clubs from the same continent.

Most likely you're thinking of Montserrat- the de jure capital Plymouth was destroyed by it. Brades is now the de facto capital.

No, I'm not.

Unfortunately, I'm a big idiot for other reasons and confused Mauritius with Martinique. I was thinking of the Mt. Pelee eruption.

Vikash Dhorasoo, a pretty crap former France international who made a video bleating about not getting to play at the 2006 World Cup even though he was rubbish, was originally from Mauritius, I think. Mauritius, unlike Reunion, is actually an independent country now. I assume Dhorasoo must've had the choice of playing for France or Mauritius. I'm not convinced he was good enough for either.

Vikash Dhorasoo, a pretty crap former France international who made a video bleating about not getting to play at the 2006 World Cup even though he was rubbish, was originally from Mauritius, I think. Mauritius, unlike Reunion, is actually an independent country now. I assume Dhorasoo must've had the choice of playing for France or Mauritius. I'm not convinced he was good enough for either.

Mauritius is independent, yes. IIRC Dhorasoo was born in France, but is an ethnic Indian originally from Mauritius as most of the population of Mauritius are ethnic Indians. I'm still wondering how the hell he was selected for that 2006 squad though... poor Giuly :(

Archived