University challenge

Quite a simple challenge. Nothing too hard.

We all know that Oxford and Cambridge are the best Universities in the world. So, here's the idea, you have to take either Oxford United, Cambridge City, or Cambridge United to be European champions, so not only will they have the best Universities in the World, but also one of the top teams.

That's all you have to do. Don't care how many leagues you load, etc. Just take one of the above to the Champions Cup title.

Okay. The rules.

You have to complete this challenge within 20 years. If you do it before hand you may attempt to try it with one of the other teams. Or try with all three if you like.

The CL winning side must have no more than three non-English players and has to have at least two Oxford/Cambridge born players.

To complete this challenge you have to: Win the CL with 2 or all of the teams, or have to win it three times with one.

Hope you enjoy.

The CL winning side must have no more than three non-English players and has to have at least two Oxford/Cambridge born players.

You might as well just say homegrown players not Oxford/Cambridge born, especially since you link it to the university and I don't know anyone at Cambridge born in Cambridge :)

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Oxford challenge will be easier, becuase the Oxford born players are much better.

Dean Whitehead, Dexter Blackstock, Matthew Taylor, errr.... Chris Hackett? Mind you, I doubt Matty will want to come back to us (our youth coaches rejected him after a trial telling him he was too fat).

Archived