Bridging the Gap Between Versions?

Well, its at the point where I would love to start a new game of Football Manager 08 but I'm not sure if I should or not and wait for Football Manager 09.

How do you managed your games in between waiting for the next version?

I'm afraid i've hit a brick wall as far as FM is concerned atm, I haven't went near it for about 3 weeks now and will probably only play it now and again until 09 is released. It's nothing about the game just seemed to lose interest in my long term save and then struggled to enjoy managing any new games.

It has nothing to do with MGS4 :p

Try the Challenges Forum - lots of ideas to keep you going there :thup:

This is where I end up when looking for something new to pass the time. Lots of good ideas.

I kinda wish you could carry on your current game in FM08 with FM09. obviously thius wouldn't be feasible but it would be nice to have some of the new features (whatever they are) with the current game I have put lots of time into.

This would be a great idea, but it would certainly slow me up when thinking about starting something new.

I will keep playing until the first patch is out for FM09.

During that time I will read up on it and find out what are the common glitches

I didnt play FM08 till maybe Jan or Feb...cant remember, I just found the mod for 95x95 pic use then used it, I loved 07.

Archived