Assistant Report Ratings

I dont know if this happens aito automatically in the game at some point but suddenly all assistant, coach and even scout reports come back with three or four stars less than the day before. i this a bug?

Im newcstle in my second season in november.

I generally ignore all assistant and scout reports because they are crap. I've signed 17 year olds that have went on to score 200 goals for the club and was initally told that I should be looking to offload them. When I started my long term save I released everyone at the end of the season that coaches etc said hadn't got a future at the club, then when I started looking for replacements I actually found them to be quite good players who wouldn't sign for me.

I only have one scout and only use him to unmask attributes and then make my own decision about the player. I would just ignore it and make up your own mind, IMO scouting is one of the aspects of the game that needs serious attention.

I generally ignore all assistant and scout reports because they are crap. I've signed 17 year olds that have went on to score 200 goals for the club and was initally told that I should be looking to offload them. When I started my long term save I released everyone at the end of the season that coaches etc said hadn't got a future at the club, then when I started looking for replacements I actually found them to be quite good players who wouldn't sign for me.

I only have one scout and only use him to unmask attributes and then make my own decision about the player. I would just ignore it and make up your own mind, IMO scouting is one of the aspects of the game that needs serious attention.

I completely agree.

If you think a player is "Right" sign him. After listening to Ass Man & scouts reports I know more than them!!! As an amateur it does not inspire me

I dont know if this happens aito automatically in the game at some point but suddenly all assistant, coach and even scout reports come back with three or four stars less than the day before. i this a bug?

Im newcstle in my second season in november.

lol, scouts are no use other than to unmask players attributes, my assistant said that my Brøndby team needed a better defence, but I won the league without any trouble.

Yeah my assman said I needed a better midfield, but I prob have over 6 players that play in my midfield slots that are really good. I think cause I dont use a CM.

Then last night he said if your LB gets injured then this young kid LB wont be able to step up. He didnt even notice the other quality LB I bought as backup.

Archived