FMM help

You click the 'Load' button, bottom left. It loads your game, then you type the person or club's name you are after changing into the box and press Enter. You then select it from the yellow drop down list, and use the tabs on the right hand side to change what you like.

Right, I have pressed load and then I searched 'david villa' and pressed enter. I then selected him for the list but now it won't let me change anything to do with him? Any more help please?

Start FM.

Click the little Triangle in the right corner of FMM

Select Options and make sure you have it set to the right FM version

Click Load on FMM and away you go.

Type a name into the search section, hit go and it will find the player.

Edit his various attributes etc. by changing the value and clicking Save.

Then sign your name at the bottom of the contract section and you will have officially sold your soul to the devil ;)

Just click on the buttons on the right, then click on a particular field next to an item, enter a value (what value is applicable depends on the field) and hit save.

You cannot increase attributes without increasing Current Ability (CA) as the game will just drop various other attributes to stay balanced.

No wait, it's still not working. I have typed a player name in and selected them but it won't let me change anything?

EDIT: When I select the name at the very bottom of FMM it says 'Read Data Error. (ID 1073) any ideas?

Archived