Player/Manager Image Questions...

Editing Is Me

Okay, I'm no whizz at the computer stuff but I can get myself around, I just have a few questions.

I want to put me and my friends into the game, creating the profiles is easy, but I want our pictures to go with each corresponding picture.

Does anyone have an easy step by step way of implementing this?

I don't have a graphics folder in the fm08 folder, but from what I can gather I just need to create one right? And do the config.xml file and the image go in a folder titled "player 1" for example, or do all configs and images just lie in the newly created graphics folder?

On a related note, is there only one config file with lots of code, or is there a config for each player, kit, logo etc?

I'm very new to this so a walkthrough guide would be useful. (For example, "create graphics folder, create notepad file, enter this code, create image etc)

I'm a novice at this I'm afraid. :(

1 config file for each folder. Easiest way is to copy/paste and existing config file and just replace the old code with the ones for your new pictures.

There are walkthroughs around - not sure where they've gone on the re-launch; try a search or wait for someone with more time!!

Archived