Looking For A Challenge.

My current save is called 'Operation Madrid'.

The simple aim is to turn Athletico Madrid into the top team in Madrid. Really enjoying it at the minute. Just started my fifth season, i am currently defending champions, but with only one league win and one Spanish cup win still got a whole lot gaming left before i overtake Real as the best team in Madrid.

The Ajax challenge is easy, from what I've heard, you will almost always win the league first time. I'm currently trying to take Diagoras to European glory, being the first Rhodan club to take a major honour plus the first Greek club to win a European trophy. in 2010 and topping the Beta Ethniki with 13 games left.

Also, as much as I hate Liverpool, you could try and give them a half decent team.

Win the title 10 times in a row with Liverpool.That's what I'm trying to do.

Im 1 title away from doing just that :)

As for a challange, try picking Arsenal (or Liverpool like Im doing now), and aim for having only English players. Within x years or something like that.

It's doable with pool, but the real challange lies in Arsenal methinks :)

I got one. The University challenge. We all know Oxford and Cambridge are the best universities in the world, so you could try and take either Oxford Utd or either of the Cambridge team to be one of the best teams in the world.

Archived