The toughest challenge you have ever faced?

I usually take charge of AC Milan and Sunderland in games but I sometimes try out other teams and try to take them to the top. But I was just wonderig what your toughest challenge has been at a club? Mine is taking control of QPR, got them into the Premier League at the first attempt via the Play-offs but the job of keeping them there is proving to be very difficult. I'm in 2010/11 and have just managed to survive in the top flight by one point for the 3rd season running and I'm finding it increasingly tough to consolidate myself in the upper echelons of the Premiership.

Mine was in my current game. Sheffield Wednesday got promoted in the first season, Brian Laws got sacked so I took them over in January. They had 11 points and a really bad team. I managed to get to 34 points which, even thought we went down, I don't think was a bad achievement.

• 3 months later...
Neji said:

Mine was in my current game. Sheffield Wednesday got promoted in the first season, Brian Laws got sacked so I took them over in January. They had 11 points and a really bad team. I managed to get to 34 points which, even thought we went down, I don't think was a bad achievement.

Who'd want to manage that Rubbish!!!! As you can tell Im a Sheff utd fan :D

Archived