World Football Manager 2008 Tour

Welcome to the Football Manager 2008 Tour, this is to try and find the Number 1 FM player in CSE.

First of all you have to be committed, Failure to play over 80% of the season will result in loss of points. When you sign up please stat if you are able to Host :thup:

What im Looking to do is Travel across the world with a group of Players and play online with a small amount of players.

Schedule (Not set in stone)

England: Premiership

South Africa: First Divison

Hong Kong: First Division

U.S.A: MLS

Brazil: First Division

Australia: First Division

I will plan on added more seasons in once we get going and if anyone has any suggestion then PM me:thup:

First of all i will Draw the groups with people who can host getting first pick to start off with, then the order the players are drawn out will be the order of selection. After the first round i will then use seedings to figuare out who gets first pick.

Selection:

I personally feel that the team qualified for europe are not available for selection.

I think that the points will be done with relation to media prediction -

for example if you select Derby who i am guessing are media prediction 20th and you finish 10th you will earn yourself 100 ranking points

so...

Positions above media prediction +10

Positions below media prediction -10

Winning the league +50

Winnig national cup +25

I will also be thinking of points before each league begins too

Interested? Let me know

This isnt a final draft as such would just like to know peoples opinions

Quadruple post, Wow this might be dead alright but ive decided to make it offline so more people will be able to particpant:thup:

it was a good Idea offline makes it sound like any other around the world challenge

I would do it online and be able to host it

what time would it be though?

this sounds like an interesting idea that i am can get into. although i am not sure if making it offline sounds as interesting because there are other challenges that are there better than this that do pretty much the same thing. however, i like the online component because it adds a bit sizzle to the game and makes it much better in terms of quality when you are competing against other humans.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived