Which scouting area supplies the most tallent ?

In some of my old games, Switzerland used to produce great regens, and not of Senderos standard.

But there's plenty of good ones in South American nations - and not just Argentina and Brazil. Peru and Colombia have provided me with good talent before; plus, they're easier to scout through if you don't load their nations.

In the old fms Scandinavia was ammense for regens i bought lots of them. I sold 12 of them after a couple of years for a total of £40.9 million. Which is good considering i was a league 1 club and i only bought them collectivly for a total of £3.78 million.

I find it rather annoying that South America seems to be the area that supplies the most talent, but getting work permits for players from here is pretty much impossible unless they have a second nationality that makes them eligible or are established internationals. But I suppose that's how it is in real life..

@Mike 7077

True...what I tend to do, if the scouts say they can be real real quality, I get them, and farm them out to one of the feeders, eg Westerlo...chances are, their quality will show...and will end up getting a WP sooner rather than later...

I am finding that the leagues loaded have the greatest talent, for me that is Englan, Scotland, France, Italy and Spain.

I am in the process of building an all British home grown team in 2018 and I have found some super stars in the premier under 18 squads. I have one 18 year old who looks good enough to play in my first team as a rotation player.

Archived