English players filling up Scottish Leagues

In my game, it is now 2015, and I was on the browse as you do after Ross County offered one for one of my younger players on loan. I accepted, and went to see what the competition was and if he'd actually get into the team.

Pretty shocking that there were more English players in the squad than Scottish, but this is the case at many, a large majority, of the smaller Scottish teams, it seems they are just signing up players who don't make it in England. My feeder club Morton only have two Scottish players in their first XI, which is pretty poor even if a lot of their players are foreign, on loan from me.

Just wandering if this is usual, if it reflects reality (which would surprise me but I don't know a great deal about Scottish football I am afraid) or if it is just a grey area in the game or something.

Couple of screenshots here:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9310/mortonvy8.jpg - Morton

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7...scountynk9.jpg - And Ross County.

I am running all the English Leagues and all Scottish, plus others if that effects it at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks

(Fourth time lucky surely now the problems are fixed :D)

In my game, it is now 2015, and I was on the browse as you do after Ross County offered one for one of my younger players on loan. I accepted, and went to see what the competition was and if he'd actually get into the team.

Pretty shocking that there were more English players in the squad than Scottish, but this is the case at many, a large majority, of the smaller Scottish teams, it seems they are just signing up players who don't make it in England. My feeder club Morton only have two Scottish players in their first XI, which is pretty poor even if a lot of their players are foreign, on loan from me.

Just wandering if this is usual, if it reflects reality (which would surprise me but I don't know a great deal about Scottish football I am afraid) or if it is just a grey area in the game or something.

Couple of screenshots here:

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9310/mortonvy8.jpg - Morton

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7...scountynk9.jpg - And Ross County.

I am running all the English Leagues and all Scottish, plus others if that effects it at all.

Any ideas?

Thanks

(Fourth time lucky surely now the problems are fixed :D)

Just so you know it is not like this in reality.

i can give latvia as example - in most of our teams there are more russians/estonians/lithuanians and even damn brazilians than latvians!

using a chance to ask: have you heard about cauna? he was training with chelsea and fulham some time ago, a nice future midfielder?

Ryan you have the new update?

If you dont SPL stops running after one season.

Also in real life Scottish Clubs have alot of Scots in them, specially SFL teams.

I dont understand why your game is doing it though, I have Scotland, Germany, England, France, Spain and Italy will all their leagues loaded and the Scottish teams still have alot of Scottish players besides my team (Rangers) and Celtic

I have Scotland, Germany, England, France, Spain and Italy will all their leagues loaded and the Scottish teams still have alot of Scottish players besides my team (Rangers) and Celtic

Exactly the same leagues as what I have too! Not too sure why this is then, thanks for replies so far.

This is easy to explain , England generates good players , Scottish league like most average leagues around Europe generates crap so Scottish clubs are filled with English players.

I had the same happening with Greek and Spanish leagues open , the fun part was that i played a league game against Panionios and they had 7 players on loan from Salamanca ....

Take a look on their transfer history , i bet it is loaded with Scottish youngsters given free transfer .

Well, on my game as Diagoras, despite being half a million in debt, I've collected the best regens from non-league sides and have a pretty decent looking Under 21 squad. I got 2 goalies with 15 handling and close reflexes.

i have this too, pretty annoying as its not very much like real life, i loaded all scottish players to try and keep the scots teams full of scots, now even tiny non league scots teams like carnoustie are full of english players with only one or two scots in there team (im in the year 2015) any chance of this being fixed in next years version as its really spoiling my enjoyment of the game.

Archived